home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Progress is a good thing

Cassie, from Primitive & Proper, was kind enough for to ask me to share our home on her blog today!
Preparing the post served a great reminder of how much progress we've made in the past 10 months. Sometimes I feel like we've barely touched the place. Ugh!

I'd love for you to hop on over and give Cassie a visit. Check things out here. While you're there, snoop around her projects. She's the queen of eclectic in my books!

4 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

aw, thank you for the shout out! so excited to have you and your amazing home on my blog!

Kahli said...

Visited over at Cassie's blog. You have a lovely home!

Julia@Cuckoo4Design said...

I enjoyed seeing your home at Cassie's yesterday.
You live in my dream home. That garden left me speechless.

Beth of designPOST Interiors said...

I just found you through Cassie and I loved going back to look at your house. My personal fave was seeing you not eh pot but those wall treatments are a close second :) N orally I need to know more about that trim! Going to snoop around some more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips