home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Surfer Boy Stencil...where to get it!

I'm pretty sure the room I get the most emails about is the Surfer Boy room I helped a client create awhile back. People are always curious how we made the stencil.

Sadly, I'm typically not much help because all I can tell them is my dad's crazy talented and he's the mastermind behind it. Below is a picture of him in action. 


Well, if you're one of those who love the look but aren't quite sure how to achieve it on your own, today is your lucky day! I was looking through the sale section on PB teen and look what I found...
A giant surfer wall stencil. They've done the work for you! It's on sale right now and you can click here to check it out.

4 comments:

A room with a view said...

Your dad's work is stunning and had such a great impact!

Cassie Bustamante said...

how flattering that they knocked YOU off!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Your dad is an amazing artist…..I can't even wrap my brain around creating a stencil that big!!

pam {simple details} said...

I thought you were going to tell us he was selling them! I love his story and art!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips