home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Friday, August 23, 2013

Nursery Design (Ridiculously adorable baby animals)

I was very surprised when my sweet friend/client let me in on the little secret that she's expecting. Luckily, it's not a secret anymore so I'm free to share the sweetness, aka her nursery plans. This is her third child so she's looking for something "clean and classic." No need to go over the top with themes or girly stuff this time around. Third child is lucky to be getting a cutesy room at all, right?


I'm completely in love with the baby animal prints from The Animal Print Shop. So adorable! Sadly, her sister-in-law just used the same prints in their nursery so we had to go with plan B. What are the chances?!


Who wouldn't want to wake up to these adorable faces?...




If you have a second, check out the other projects we've done in their house. Kitchen remodel here and spunky girl room here.
Hope you all have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

i saw those baby animal pins and was DYING over the cuteness!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Awww those would be ADorable in a nursery! I can just see a little chubby baby finger pointing and trying to say the words…..brings me back :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips