home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Client Before/Afters

I was super thrilled when a client reached out to me with her before/after shots. She contacted me for a consultation back in May. We spent about 2 hours together and I offered her what I like to call a "brain dump." This is where I get to go into your house and dump a ton of ideas on you then you're free to do with them as you please.

She was very upfront about only needing a consultation and knew she didn't need my services beyond that point. Let me tell ya, friends, it's perfectly okay to do this! If you have confidence in your own ability to pick finishes but just need a little direction/push to get started, then by all means hire a designer for a consultation then do the legwork yourself.

I'd say this set up worked out great in my client's situation! She did a killer job at picking finishes and creating a beautiful kitchen.



Here's a different angle but it's during the construction process so the backsplash wasn't installed yet.

Speaking of backsplash...the marble looks gorgeous, doesn't it?!

A big thank you to my client for allowing me to show off her blood, sweat and tears hard work and amazing before/after shots. I'm sure you're absolutely loving your majorly updated kitchen!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Dana, what an amazing transformation! What great advice you gave, and better yet, she followed it! It looks completely new and stylish!
Xo Nancy

pam {simple details} said...

What a team! It looks amazing, I knew those cabinets above the bar were going! :) That is such a great example of how high-end a typical kitchen plan can look with paint and a few updates!

Cassie Bustamante said...

WOW! what a difference- gorgeous and so light now!

elizabeth@themustardceiling said...

Wow, wow, wow. What a transformation! Never would I have guessed that was the same space. I know your client is enjoying her new kitchen.

jackie jade said...

i LOVE seeing a good before/after. this kitchen look so so much better. now i just need to make MY kitchen this gorgeous!
-- jackie @ jade and Oak

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Beautiful, Dana! Right up my alley, loved seeing the before and after! Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips