home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Friday, June 14, 2013

Client Living Room Pics

Deja vu? Well, kind of. This probably seems familiar from this post. Then again from this post. Do you remember my client wasn't sold on the art we picked? Then, they decided they didn't want to use their existing chairs. These two decisions sent us shopping and now we have a new chair and lots of new accessories!
I'm glad they changed their minds about the chairs because this one is oh so pretty. And those pillows...the perfect punch of color that the Mister's been craving.

We found these glass globes that are killer. They're much larger than they appear. Think giant marbles! I love how it allows their mantle to be simple and not overdone. Sorry for the tight shot, the background is a huge blank canvas waiting to be turned into a work of art by the entire family. They've been patiently waiting on the accessories to be purchased so they'd know what colors to use. I've asked them to send pictures when it's complete. Can't wait!

Great graphic goodness. Found this lamp and cute little box at Homegoods. 

I love this stool. I want this stool. It's one of those finds that I was hoping they didn't like so it could come live with me. I've felt that way about lots of things in their house! They always say the best gifts are the ones you want yourself. I guess that's true with designing someone else's home, too.

Punch of color...oh yeah...how 'bout the big, bold, beautiful teal ottoman that takes center stage in this room. It's huge and it's become a favorite landing spot for their boys.

Please take a minute to appreciate the nailhead trim. Nice, huh?!


We crammed in all we could in one day, but a few things still need to happen before we can call it finished. A throw or two need to be purchased, art needs to be painted and wonderfully long drapes need to be sewn. So close!

6 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

totally love the punch of blue- awesome!!!!!

terrisimandl said...

absolutely beautiful, love teal!! the stool is also very cool, see why you wanted to keep it. Cant wait to see the finished space!!!

Unknown said...

Finally!!! I've been waiting to see this space and how it turned out!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!! Great job!!!!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Oh my gosh, that ottoman is awesome!!! The room looks fabulous, Dana!

jess@Hillcountry Homebody said...

So pretty! Can't wait to see it with the drapes!! Oh and I had a recent drool session online over that pillow. It's such a fun piece!

pam {simple details} said...

I can't tell you how much I LOVE!!! EVERYTHING in here ~ what an amazing job you've done! Your talent shines, my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips