home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Monday, April 1, 2013

Target find

I hope you all enjoyed the long weekend. John and I scored backstage passes to The Winter Jam Tour and had a blast. Honestly, we didn't even know who was playing on the tour prior to showing up.  John's brother called and asked us to go and we thought, "What the heck! It sounds like fun." We were pleasantly surprised to see some really big names on the ticket when we arrived. I'm not a huge music person but once you see the artist in person and hear the meanings behind their songs, it takes on a whole new life in my world. I think it's awesome watching someone display the talent God blessed them with!

No good segway into today's post so I'll just jump right in. Have you walked the aisles of Target recently? This mirror has caught my eye on more than one occasion. I've seen it used in decor for many years and it's great that Target is offering it for a mere $29.99. Such a fun alternative to the traditional rectangular mirror.

Let's take a peek at ways you can incorporate this super find into your own decor...
Groupings are always a winner in my book.

Layered with greenery in front. Love this look! Don't be afraid to place something smack in front of your mirror or art. 


See?...it's done here too. Plop that lamp right in front. It'll look even better when the light is on and reflecting in it.

Round mirrors add an unexpected element and are often used break up hard lines.

Simple and pretty.

Are any of you enjoying Target's Captain's Mirror in your own home?

5 comments:

jess@hillcountryhomebody.blogspot.com said...

Ooo...How big is that purdy thing? I need bathroom mirrors and I'm not scoring any at my normal joints:(

Cassie Bustamante said...

how cool that you got to see a concert and get passes!!!! it's on my list of things to do - start going to more live music events. it's been way too long.
and love that mirror!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Ooooh I seriously need one of those! Love them grouped en masse. Thanks for the heads up! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

pam {simple details} said...

I've seen some great pieces at Target lately ~ great inspiration pics! We need a house hunting update! :)

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

My mom used a similar one in her bathroom and it looks so pretty!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips