home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Oh my graphic goodness!

I think I could sit and stare at this image all day long. May go a little cross-eyed, but it'd be worth it, right?! There's just something about high contrast and black and white.

Here's a glance into my "spunky" client's reading nook. Refresh your memory on the plans here. Lil' Miss Spunk's momma called me over to help put up the polka dot decals...

"Momma" was dying that I was taking pictures with "all the mess" in the space. I told her not to worry..."It makes for much better after shots!"

Circle, circle, dot, dot...there was a method to our madness. Humm, this one looks good here. And here. And here. Easy as that.

Anyone have a marker? Let's connect them! 

Lots more to do when I left for the day. I haven't checked back in yet, but I'm sure there will be cute shots to share at a later date.

Oh yeah, almost forgot to show you the paint color we used in the rest of the room...
Benjamin Moore's Etched Glass, 626.

5 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

love the color and he polka dots!!!! awesome!!!! i can't wait to see this all put together!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

How fun are those polka dots!?! Little Miss Spunk must be fired up!

pam {simple details} said...

It's cute already!! What are those dots, my client has a Miss Spunk that needs them! :)

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

Adorable!! I bet all her friends are going to be so jealous when it's done! ;)

A room with a view said...

I love decals - easy to use and can be moved/removed when needed just as easily. Great wall color, Dana!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips