home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Monday, January 14, 2013

Fun Fabric Finds

Happy Monday, friends! Let's start out the week with a little fabric, shall we? I've been helping a client with window treatments recently and thought it'd be fun to pass on some of the pretties I've run across along the way.

I'm a firm believer that fabric can make a room, but I'm also very frugal. So, spending tons is not a route I typically choose to go. The fabrics below are very reasonably priced and super cute to boot!

Robert Allen knocks it out of the park when it comes to fabric design. Most of the selections below are from his lines.




My client plans on using this one in her living room. It's going to look stellar!

Here's a little helpful hint: Don't be afraid to use outdoor fabric indoors, especially if you're recovering chairs in a high traffic area. This one is perfect for an accent chair.

A few upholstery options:


Cat's Cradle very well may be making an appearance in my own home sometime down the line. It's even better in person. Classic and pretty.

We're using this in my client's office. It's the perfect punch for her space.

Are you planning to make a fabric purchase anytime soon? Do you have a favorite source or designer? Do share, friends!

4 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

oooh love that teal ikat!

pam {simple details} said...

Cassie stole my comment! :)

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

Cassie & Pam stole my comment!!!
Love the teal!

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

Wow, I love the one they're putting in their living room! The chain melody is really neat too! :) Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips