home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Polka dot, Polka dot, Polka dot, Afro

Can you even see these pictures without hearing the Madagascar song? You can thank me when that song's stuck in your head for the rest of the day. You're welcome!

These two pictures have been floating around everywhere recently. Are you a fan?


You can even order pillows in this fabric...

But would you be daring enough to paint it all over your walls?...

Hummm, my guest bathroom...does it need spots?

It's a tiny space. It'd be super easy to paint then repaint when I'm tired of it. The kids could even help with this paint job. I'd get the high end look of wallpaper via a DIY project which means cheapo. 
Welcome to the internal thought process going on in my head right now!

3 comments:

Cassie Bustamante said...

i am not a fan of this paper in big spaces that could easily look cluttered and too busy for my own eyes, but i LOVE it in small tidy spaces- i think a bathroom is perfect!

pam {simple details} said...

No to wallpaper because of the expense and trendy-I'd get tired of it factor, BUT paint...ABSOLUTELY!!

Lisa @ Shine Your Light said...

How fun would that be to do with your kids? I always think a bathroom is a great place to go bold - you don't have to look at it all the time and it's fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips