home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Transparent Tuesday

Would you pray for a stranger? Today I'm going to ask you to do just that.

Today's transparent topic: Gideon

Several weeks ago, I stumbled upon a new to me blog, kb spaces. This sweet little guy grabbed my attention...

This is Gideon. He's 6 months old and has a twin brother. Baby brother, Jude, is healthy and thriving while, baby Gideon is "fighting for his life" almost every day. He's never even made it out of the hospital.

Their momma, Keri, shared this...
"I am so in awe of this little man. I am humbled by his willingness to fight every day for survival. His strength gives me strength. I don’t know if Gideon is going to live 5 days, 5 years, or 50 years. But his mama is going to be there with him every step of the way."

I encourage you to head over and read Gideon's story through Keri's words. She has an amazing outlook on life and her strength and courage are phenomenal.

I've never met Keri, nor have I even had an email exchange with her, but that doesn't mean I can't pray for her. She blesses my life with reality and perspective, so the least I can do is bless her life with prayer

Take a second, right now, and please pray that Gideon will have a miraculous day today.

Thank you, friends.

5 comments:

Jamie L. Johncock said...

I will pray!!

Katie {Miss Dixie} said...

Done and done! What a sweet little guy, you can tell he has a heart of gold.

Cassie Bustamante said...

wow, i just went over there to catch up and read the small miracle post and was crying! so sweet! i am definitely sending up prayers.

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

I just prayed for them both...thank you for sharing this!

pam {simple details} said...

Aww, it makes my heart ache to see that precious little guy and imagining what they must be enduring. Praying for them and heading over to read her story!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips