home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Surfer Boy Room Sneak Peek

I've been blessed with an amazingly fun client. This family is all about creating fun spaces and bringing in things that are unique and different. Right up my alley!

Today I'm sharing a tidbit of what's happenin' in one of the boys' rooms. Check this out...

 Talk about a giant stencil!

 Remember my artistic dad? I called on his talents for this project.

See it now? Just enough to get you excited, right?!

The painter's tackling this room today and I cannot wait to see it come to life. This will definitely be a room that grows with my client and he'll be able to enjoy it well into his teenage years. Fun, fun!

6 comments:

Whitney @ Drab to Fab Design said...

I see the surfer! So cool!!! Your dad is such an artist!

Hyphen Interiors said...

I love it! Huge stencil, but really cool.

Celia said...

jealous! looking good..

pam {simple details} said...

So glad to see your Dad is looking healthy and enjoying putting his artistic talents to work! What a fun project, can't wait to see what else you have in store for surfer boy!

Unknown said...

How did you make the stencil? Is there a site where I can this?

Dana Frieling said...

Charlese, We used foamboard pieced together for the stencil. My dad drew the image then cut it out. It was very intricate and went together like a puzzle. Sadly, it went into the trash when we were done due to being too big to store.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips