home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Monday, July 16, 2012

Colorful steals and deals

Draftsman stools have become a dime a dozen in today's trendy designs and I have to admit I'm still a huge fan. There's just something about their industrial simplicity that's timeless.

If you're looking to inject a little color into home, check these out...
{Wisteria}
Aren't they great?! Word of warning...don't get your heart set on the navy stool because it's out of stock. But if green, orange or red speak to you, snag several at $71.55/each. I did a little comparison shopping and I was surprised to find that these are really reasonably priced. I would have expected Wisteria to be on the high end of the spectrum, but they're not!

While I'm on the topic of cute and colorful accessories, I have to show you these adorable folding accent tables. I was in World Market twice this week and both times these little cuties stopped me in my tracks. Guess how much they are?! $16.99...marked down from $39.99. 




They're even cuter in person! I can see these used in a variety of ways. It would make a super cute nightstand or plop a plant on top and place it on your porch. Nestle up two chairs and boom! you've got a cozy little conversation area. I could go on....

I have a sneaky suspicion that I'm going to regret not snagging up a few of these, but there's no need to be wasteful, right? Now, if I could just convince myself that I needed it then that might be a different story! 

4 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

Great finds, those bright colors give them a fun punch of whimsy. You've got willpower!

Whitney @ drab to fab design said...

So fun!! I have to admit, the navy is my favorite! :)

A room with a view said...

Gorgeous pieces, Dana! I would love any color for that perfect pop of color.

Sarah @ Simply Sarah Style said...

I love the stools and tables. What a great price!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips