home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Random Act of Kindness #34

Today's RAK challenge is very self-indulgent and there's absolutely. nothing. wrong. with that! As the school year winds down and things are getting crazy hectic, I'm reminded that kidless days are about to be few and far between. It's that thought that led me to realize how important it is for us to stop and take a minute to be kind to ourselves.


RAK challenge #34- Give yourself permission to do something relaxing today.

I wouldn't mind taking a minute to enjoy these surroundings! 

I'll be sneaking in one last lunch with a friend today before summer shows it face. What do you plan to do?

So, that's it friends...go out and be kind (especially to yourselves) today!

2 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

My favorite is leisurely browsing through Anthropologie or Home Goods with my Starbucks!

A room with a view said...

I hope to get a little of this today but it is a busy weekend with a big famiy event tomorrow so some preparation today. Great weather, though. Thx for the pics, Dana, they certainly put one in a great mood :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips