home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I need a Random Act of Kindness today!

Hello, friends! I'm veering off the beaten path a bit today and seeking your help instead of giving you a RAK challenge.

So here's the deal, I suffer from the affliction, commonly known as 'CIS' (Computer Idioticy Syndrome and yes, I made that up). For months now, I've really wanted to create a free printable to offer with each RAK challenge, but I haven't figured out how to do it yet. In my mind this looks like a business card that reads "You've been RAKed! Hope this Random Act of Kindness doesn't stop here...pass it on!"


We could stash these cards in our purses and/or cars and have them close whenever the spirit of kindness moves us!

Are you feeling kind today? Do you have mad computer skills? Would you be willing to design this card for me and let me offer it as a free printable? If you answered 'yes' to any of the above questions then you rock and I can't wait to hear from you!

Now, go out and be kind, friends!

6 comments:

The Former Miss said...

Hi Dana - I love this idea! Believe it or not I've actually been looking for an excuse to lock myself in the office and play with Photoshop for a few hours (does that make a nerd??). Feel free to email me if you're still looking for someone to help you! ~ Jenn (theformermiss at me dot com)

pam {simple details} said...

Since my CIS is worse than yours I'm off the hook! :) Happy day, friend!

AlwaysJulie said...

Great idea! You should think about including something like "For RAK ideas,visit...." your blog address.

Diana @ Your Day Simplified said...

I love the idea of having some of these cards stashed in my car/purse. It would be so nice to be able to encourage others to perform a RAK and this would be a great way. When I paid for somebody's toll at the airport the other day it would have been nice to give the cashier a card that she could have given to the next person! I'll be looking forward to this but my computer skills are not great either! Have a good day!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I like this idea! Unfortunately, I'm equally as illiterate with this stuff as you. Let me know if someone figures it out! :)

Holly Gruszka said...

I'm clueless when it comes to stuff like that - I do have a friend or two that could probably give me some tips on creating one. I'll do some research and get back to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips