home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Random Act of Kindness #17

I can't believe it's Thursday already. My kiddos didn't have school on Monday and it's thrown my whole week into a tizzy! I was working on another post then realized, yikes, I'm about to miss a RAK day. So glad my brain decided to come out and play.

Guess who's the target of today's random act of kindness? YOU! Don't you think you deserve a little love? I do!

RAK Challenge #17: Reward yourself (with money!) for making healthy choices/decisions.




Put $1 in a jar every time you complete a workout. When you reach a certain goal, say $100, treat yourself to a massage or a new power tool (hee! hee!). Great motivation!

I'm thinking this would also work well for each time you make a healthy food choice over those decadent desserts that are ever so tempting. This option would have me on the fast track to becoming a millionaire since chocolate thoughts consume my brain just about every second of the day!

As much as I'd love to take credit for this idea, I can't. Those of you who are friends with me on Pinterest  have probably already had a sneak peek. If you love Pinterest as much as I do, follow me and I'll follow you back! 

New to my blog and feeling a little left out of the fun? Don't fret, friend, there are 16 other Random Act of Kindness Challenges for you to enjoy. Here are a few to get you started, just click here and here

Quick little project update: Things are looking great and I'm becoming friendly with the nail gun today. Stay tuned for the whole picture. Can't wait to show you!

3 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

The thought of a shopping trip could motivate me to do about anything! Great idea! Off to check out your Pinterest board!

Carly {a simple affair} said...

Love this idea!! I think I would treat myself to a new pair of boots. One of my pairs is absolutely reaching the end of its life. Great suggestion!

xoxo

A room with a view said...

This is such a great idea for me and my kids..have to take a look at the others. Thank you for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips