home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Random Act of Kindness #7

Hello, friends! Are you excited to learn what today's RAK is? It doesn't involve a secret mission like last week, but nonetheless, it's just as important!

This week I'd like you to think of a neighbor who puts a lot of effort into keeping their house and lawn looking nice. If you've noticed someone doing a little updating, planting new flowers or decorating for the holidays, they are the perfect recipient of today's RAK.

Take a minute to write this person a thank you note and share your appreciation of their willingness to keep your neighborhood looking nice. Tell them you enjoy going on walks and seeing their pretty flowers or fun decorations. Also, let them know you appreciate their contribution to helping maintain the property value of your neighborhood.

If you're looking for some great Thank You cards, check out the ones I found on Etsy...
etsy

etsy


etsy

etsy

etsy

etsy

etsy

etsy
Go ahead and splurge on the notecards! If you're following along with my RAK challenges, I guarantee they won't go to waste! I'm sure they'll even be put to good use in the near future.

So there ya have it...pick a neighbor, write a note and drop it off. Easy as can be and you'll make someone's day a little brighter. Who doesn't love knowing their hard work is appreciated?

Don't forget to tell me if you accepted today's challenge. I love hearing from you.

3 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

You have the kindest heart!

KatieB said...

I can only assume I'll be receiving your note shortly :)

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Such a sweet idea- I know that getting that note would makes someones day!

eileen
www.acreativedayblog.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips