home about me home tour consultations testimonials contact

Monday, October 17, 2011

Coming Clean

Hi friends! I hope you all had a productive, yet restful weekend. Is that possible? My weekend was great, but it has led me to a little confession this morning. You see, I claim to be a runner. I would like for you to think I run because it's great for my heart and the health benefits are just too vast to not do it. But, my friends, it's time for me to come clean.

This is the REAL reason I'm a runner...


Chocolate Chip Gooey Butter Cake

And this...

Cream Cheese Pound Cake

And this...
Chicken and Spinach Stuffed Shells
 Would you believe that I consumed some of each of these over the weekend?! So you see, it is out of pure guilt that I'm a runner! Now, before you go believing that I'm this amazing cook/baker and that I cook like this every weekend, you must know the truth. I only cook because I have to and I bake because I've got a huge sweet tooth. Also, it was my mom's birthday yesterday so we ate a little better than usual!

If any or all of these delectable delights look yummy to you, make sure you click on the link below each picture to get the recipes!

2 comments:

pam {simple details} said...

I'm right there with you! While I'm running I'm thinking of what I can indulge in as my reward!

Leslie said...

I just wanted to drop in to say thank you for featuring my ooey gooey butter cake! It's definitely a favorite at our home.
I NEED to start taking up running for all of this sugar-goodness! :D
(love your blog, btw)
Blessings,
Leslie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips